• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska coach Scott Frost takes subtle shot at Nick Saban...

You said the reason he was average at MSU was because the programs were so bad under the previous regimes. Is that not an excuse?
I NEVER said he was average at MSU...he was far above average, just look at the records of their other coaches nearest his tenure...the ones he must be compared to.

How are some of you questioning the greatest of Saban? @BigRedAvenger I have to side with GFOA. 6 rings ‘nough said.

And sub .700 when he couldn’t oversign classes full of 5 stars.

He’s a great salesman and he knows how to push the rules for certain. No one can dispute that when at one of the most storied programs in the country, deep in the heart of the best recruiting grounds in the country, he knows how to work it.

Drop him into Iowa though, and he’s Kirk Ferentz. Maybe less.

How are some of you questioning the greatest of Saban? @BigRedAvenger I have to side with GFOA. 6 rings ‘nough said.
And 5 National Championships since 2009. Loses coordinators it seems almost every year but never misses a beat. They are as close to a dynasty as I've seen in college sports since UCLA basketball back in the days. Guy can coach and recruit like no other. I am an Oz homer as much as the next guy but as much as I hate to say it Saban is the best ever.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back