• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tournament

Would have liked to see the #3 team in the BiG get a little better seed. Northwestern and Mich State both got 9s. Wisconsin up at a 5.

Dayton as a 7....got bounced early in their tournament and no other Big Ten team in that section of the bracket. Would have liked to see those swapped.

Last edited:

As a Kentucky and Nebraska fan, I’ve seen AnM a couple times…physical, good rebounding and 2 Guards that can get to the rim at will…8-1 in their last 9. If we can keep them out of the lane and off the boards we should beat them, but they’re a tough out

I hope you’re right. lol. In basketball, I just really pull for all the regional teams.
I lived in Tulsa for 12 years and enjoyed it very much. When it comes to sports fans though the OU fans were unbearable even when their teams were not good.
I still root for Tulsa and Okie State and would love to go the Eskimo joes one more time on a game day :)

Would have liked to see the #3 team in the BiG get a little better seed. Northwestern and Mich State both got 9s. Wisconsin up at a 5.

Dayton as a 7....got bounced early in their tournament and no other Big Ten team in that section of the bracket. Would have liked to see those swapped.
So close. Seems could have swapped to get an ISU vs Nebraska matchup in Omaha.

I lived in Tulsa for 12 years and enjoyed it very much. When it comes to sports fans though the OU fans were unbearable even when their teams were not good.
I still root for Tulsa and Okie State and would love to go the Eskimo joes one more time on a game day :)
In basketball, I really like seeing Tulsa, the Big 12 and a few other regional teams. Hell, I hope Creighton goes a long ways. I just like to see area teams kill it in basketball. I like to watch it, always fill out a bracket, it’s just fun. Not the diehard like football. That said, this Thursday and Friday are my fav 2 days in sports.

I think we're capable of beating any team in the country when our shooters get hot.
Lol, isn’t that almost anyone? Of course, if NU shoots 65% from 3 against Houston, they’d win. Problem is, that’s a rare and unlikely scenario. NU needs its shooters to go off on the fightings Trev’s, they can’t worry about anything else. Just one win…….and build.

Big East only getting 3 teams?

Indiana State not getting in? The lame ass answer .. citing Indiana State's non-conference. There is NO P6 program that will willingly play a good to great mid-major. Indiana State should have been in ... simply to punish the P6 scheduling mentality!

Big East only getting 3 teams?

Indiana State not getting in? The lame ass answer .. citing Indiana State's non-conference. There is NO P6 program that will willingly play a good to great mid-major. Indiana State should have been in ... simply to punish the P6 scheduling mentality!
Yeah, it's pretty tough for a decent midmajor to get power 6 to schedule them

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back