• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tournament

One game at a time everyone! Beat A&M, then on to the next game! Girls playing A&M also, hmmm! The pairing committee for men’s and women’s must have stayed up late to come up with this scenario!!!! GBR

Lol, isn’t that almost anyone? Of course, if NU shoots 65% from 3 against Houston, they’d win. Problem is, that’s a rare and unlikely scenario. NU needs its shooters to go off on the fightings Trev’s, they can’t worry about anything else. Just one win…….and build.
This ain't Phi Slamma Jamma. They're beatable. Iowa State took them to the woodshed the other day.

If Nebraska can just beat A$M, IMO, it will be the most successful season in Nebraska history. Don’t need to win anything but one tournament game to do so. I know they’ve had a few teams with better talent, and probably better overall, but Tyrone Lue, Rich King, Eric Strickland, Eric Piatkowski, or any others couldn’t do it either. Beat them, one win, and it’s a huge celebration. Let’s go!

I think we're capable of beating any team in the country when our shooters get hot.
You know I was spending some workation at the Ozarks last week. Watched first and second games. Second from an outdoor sunny bar at Margaritaville. After the first half I told myself that right now this team can play with anyone in the country. 10 game minutes into the 2nd half I told myself they can lose to about any team in the country.

You know I was spending some workation at the Ozarks last week. Watched first and second games. Second from an outdoor sunny bar at Margaritaville. After the first half I told myself that right now this team can play with anyone in the country. 10 game minutes into the 2nd half I told myself they can lose to about any team in the country.
Nebraska is a high ceiling, low floor team. You could tell me they'll get crushed by A&M, and I'd believe you. I'd also believe you if you told me they went on a deep tournament run and knocked off Houston.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back