• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tournament Discussion: 2022 Champions - Kansas

200.gif
The refs tried to give that game to Kentucky, but St. Peter's said, NOPE! AHAHAHAHAHA

I want the Iowa women to be stormed out of the building and I can’t stand seeing Kaitlyn Clark anymore. She is so obnoxious that she calls the balls and strikes for the refs

That Indiana cheerleader duo that got that ball from behind the backboard is hilariously awesome. Never seen that before, that was great stuff.

Last edited:
It's the fifth-largest upset in NCAA tournament history, according to The Action Network database.

1. In 2012, No. 15 Norfolk State beat No. 2 Missouri as a 21-point underdog.
  2. In 2018, No. 16 UMBC beat No. 1 Virginia as a 20.5-point underdog. UMBC won the game by 20 points. This is still the only time in history that a No. 1 seed lost in the first round.
  3. In 1997, No. 15 Coppin State beat No. 2 South Carolina as an 18.5-point underdog.
  4. In 1993, No. 15 Santa Clara beat No. 2 Arizona as an 18.5-point underdog.
  5. In 2022, No. 15 Saint Peter's beat No. 2 Kentucky in overtime. as an 18-point underdog

A few upsets that I didn't expect to happen.. Iowa was one of them, didn't think that would happen considering how good they have been playing.

I almost changed my pick from Providence to the Jackrabbits, glad I didn't.

A few upsets that I didn't expect to happen.. Iowa was one of them, didn't think that would happen considering how good they have been playing.

I almost changed my pick from Providence to the Jackrabbits, glad I didn't.
first year in a while that I did not bet on the tourney. I would have taken Kentucky, so I got a huge kick out of them getting drubbed.

Plenty of blowout wins by favorites thus far today.

Heck, even Texas is looking like they'll win (though I'm sure plenty picked Virginia Tech to win). Tells me they hired the right man in Chris Beard. In six seasons, Shaka Smart didn't bring a single NCAA Tournament win to the Horns.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back