• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2022 Commits

Given that we have zero 4*s at this time, 9th makes a lot more sense mathmatically. Out of curiosity, who is below us in terms of average rating?
In this order from best to worst behind Nebraska who is tied with Iowa for lowest number of commits in the conference
Maryland with 11 total recruits
Michigan State but with 15 total recruits
Minnesota with 13 total recruits
Purdue with 13 total recruits
Illinois with 15 total recruits

247 Lists us as dead last in the conference with total points of 118.46 and 9th out of 14 in average of 86.33

I was referring to signing a kid like Jake Appleget, who seems to be a quality prospect but his star rating won't help the rankings at all.

There are small classes, and then there is this class. 13-15 in a class is ridiculously small.

I mentioned the losing being the major reason for this class, and if they show improvement this year, this will probably be a one year blip.
17 is a small class, yet its 30% larger than a class of 13. They dont make 6 stars

In this order from best to worst behind Nebraska who is tied with Iowa for lowest number of commits in the conference
Maryland with 11 total recruits
Michigan State but with 15 total recruits
Minnesota with 13 total recruits
Purdue with 13 total recruits
Illinois with 15 total recruits

247 Lists us as dead last in the conference with total points of 118.46 and 9th out of 14 in average of 86.33
Whats number 5 in average?

Ohio State 94.3
Penn State 90.4
Rutgers 88.6
Michigan 88.5
Indiana 88.4
Northwestern 86.7
Wisconsin 87.2
Iowa 86.9
Nebraska 86.3
Maryland 86.2
Michigan St 85.8
Minnesota 85.6
Purdue 85.2
Illinois 84.8
So theres 4 teams at 86. I like247 ratings, but .3 average isnt much
We arent doing great, but your list is better clarity,middle of the pack

Last edited:

Not according to the list I just summarized. They have us at 8 recruits and all 8 being 3 star.
He will be,hes an 89.
Theres a lot of teams with low numbers who have regular sized classes.
Just because were on the backside of the pandemic doesnt mean kids have been seen, by staffs or sites yet.
Over the internet isa tool, but personally seeing a prospect is still the way forwards, and dead periods etc has set the whole thing back, not for everyone, but alot of schools.
Weneed to do better, we will

Come on guys…we need to get this thread back on the original topic. This is an interesting conversation with some good ideas but it goes beyond the original purpose of this thread. Someone can create a separate recruiting philosophy/expectations/complaints etc…thread.

I am sure that I am not the only one that feels this way.

0*RPUxnwFT08KLyCzH.

Last edited:

Alright I have some complaints about this thread not being anywhere near what it started out to be

Needs to get back on topic

Thread bans are an option if needed

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back