• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2021 Commits

1. LB Randolph Kpai ## (South Dakota) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
2. OT Teddy Prochazka (Nebraska) recruited by Greg Austin and Barrett Ruud
3. OLB Patrick Payton (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Erik Chinander
4. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
5. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
6. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
7. LB Seth Malcom (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander and Barrett Ruud
8. ILB Christopher Paul Jr. ## (Georgia) recruited by Barrett Ruud, Erik Chinander and Sean Beckton
9. OL Branson Yager (Utah) recruited by Greg Austin and Tony Tuioti.

## Plans to enroll early

Last edited:

Really impressed by how active Erik Chinander is as a recruiter. Many coordinators aren't as active on the trail as he is.
Agreed, and I'm expecting Lubick to be active on the recruiting front as well. We need all hands on deck!

1. LB Randolph Kpai ## (South Dakota) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
4. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
5. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
6. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
7. LB Seth Malcom (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander and Barrett Ruud
8. ILB Christopher Paul Jr. ## (Georgia) recruited by Barrett Ruud, Erik Chinander and Sean Beckton

## Plans to enroll early
Actually surprised that you put a a 8-man guy ahead of two guys from bigger school programs. Simply because there is so many unknowns with a guy playing that level of the sport. Big fish little pond thing. Not a complaint just an observation. You must really see some potential there.

4. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
5. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
6. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
7. OLB Will Schweitzer (California) recruited by Erik Chinander, Tony Tuioti and Mike Dawson
8. OL Branson Yager (Utah) recruited by Greg Austin and Tony Tuioti.
9. LB Seth Malcom (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander and Barrett Ruud

## Plans to enroll early

-Notes-

* Went and re-watched all of my tape on your commits to get an updated opinion. Some wonder about the tiers I put them in, well IMPO Kpai and Prochazka are the clear top 2 and pretty interchangeable. I think Payton is by himself at 3 and Lutovsky the same at 4. 5-7 (Hardy, Haarberg, Schweitzer) are interchangeable, as are 8-10 (Paul, Yager, Malcom).

* I'm always interested in who will be enrolling early (I've always been a huge advocate). Seth Malcom and Will Schweitzer are capable of doing so, but haven't decided yet.

Last edited:
4. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
5. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
6. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
7. OLB Will Schweitzer (California) recruited by Erik Chinander and Mike Dawson
10. LB Seth Malcom (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander and Barrett Ruud

## Plans to enroll early

-Notes-

* Went and re-watched all of my tape on your commits to get an updated opinion. Some wonder about the tiers I put them in, well IMPO Kpai and Prochazka are the clear top 2 and pretty interchangeable. I think Payton is by himself at 3 and Lutovsky the same at 4. 5-7 (Hardy, Haarberg, Schweitzer) are interchangeable, as are 8-10 (Paul, Yager, Malcom).

* I'm always interested in who will be enrolling early (I've always been a huge advocate). Seth Malcom and Will Schweitzer are capable of doing so, but haven't decided yet.
Thanks for the notes. I had noticed that Malcom was in a new position on the list.

Pick a topic bro and I'll give you my top 5.

Favorite Huskermax members not named BigRedMax, Red Reign, ShortSideOption and Middle-Aged_Ball_Coach.

giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back