• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minny - Maryland game ....anybody as curious as me??

I watched a little bit of the Northwestern game.

The Tua little brother was totally absent...

The difference between his performance against Northwestern and tonight was like The Appalachians compared to Mount Everest

Fun game to watch and the end was icing on the cake. Love watching Flack lose. I really enjoyed watching Funk run for the Terps. He's got some magic going and if he can catch the ball he's headed to the league.

can't see the Wisc game happening-but who knows in this strange land this year
Alvarez said today on ESPN that a decision will be made next Tuesday whether they are playing Purdue.....you know, after getting "an arm around it"....almost (and expecting more positive tests) to double the positive cases which they had used to make the decision to cancel the Nebraska game "for safety" and to "get an arm around it". But they still might play the Purdue game. Alverez's definition of getting "an arm around it" sure differs from my definition. Hypocrisy has a name and it is Wisconsin leadership.

I live in the Tidewater area of Virginia, Norfolk, Va, Bech, Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Suffolk.

there is soooo much football talent here...

Virginia Tech, Virginia and Maryland tap this region all the time...

But there are a TON of kids who are looking for something “different.”

we need to get in on that....start making some recruiting inroads...we are “different” and a lot of these kids would be interested methinks.

many of those names I heard on the Maryland roster came from here.....

Alvarez said today on ESPN that a decision will be made next Tuesday whether they are playing Purdue.....you know, after getting "an arm around it"....almost (and expecting more positive tests) to double the positive cases which they had used to make the decision to cancel the Nebraska game "for safety" and to "get an arm around it". But they still might play the Purdue game. Alverez's definition of getting "an arm around it" sure differs from my definition. Hypocrisy has a name and it is Wisconsin leadership.
you would think the B1G would require a team shutting down operations for 1 game would have a similar 21 day requirement for return to action as an individual positive test for a player...or at least a more extended down time than just 1 game.

I live in the Tidewater area of Virginia, Norfolk, Va, Bech, Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Suffolk.

there is soooo much football talent here...

Virginia Tech, Virginia and Maryland tap this region all the time...

But there are a TON of kids who are looking for something “different.”

we need to get in on that....start making some recruiting inroads...we are “different” and a lot of these kids would be interested methinks.

many of those names I heard on the Maryland roster came from here.....

There is definitely a lot of HS football -- and basketball -- talent in DelMarVa. Ohio State already recruits Maryland (Chase Young, Bryson Shaw, Mitchell Melton) and Virginia (Teradja Mitchell, K'Vaughan Pope) pretty hard. So does Penn State.

you would think the B1G would require a team shutting down operations for 1 game would have a similar 21 day requirement for return to action as an individual positive test for a player...or at least a more extended down time than just 1 game.
Exactly! Also , as it pertains to the Big Ten do NOT be surprised if OSU or another later season "contender" gets permission to play an "out of conference" opponent if they get a game "cancelled"to get the necessary win to maybe get into the CFP. That is how bad the Big Ten Commissioner and the Big ten's Office hypocrisy is. Like a lot of people have pointed out and know, even people that hate Nebraska, "Nebraska" and it athletic/leadership/fans entity is getting a lot of crap for just wanting to play football. Let's see if Nebraska cancels a game, with the # of positive tests UNDER the set criteria (like Wisconsin did), and see if we get a "no contest" or a FORFEIT! IH8B1G!!

Exactly! Also , as it pertains to the Big Ten do NOT be surprised if OSU or another later season "contender" gets permission to play an "out of conference" opponent if they get a game "cancelled"to get the necessary win to maybe get into the CFP. That is how bad the Big Ten Commissioner and the Big ten's Office hypocrisy is. Like a lot of people have pointed out and know, even people that hate Nebraska, "Nebraska" and it athletic/leadership/fans entity is getting a lot of crap for just wanting to play football. Let's see if Nebraska cancels a game, with the # of positive tests UNDER the set criteria (like Wisconsin did), and see if we get a "no contest" or a FORFEIT! IH8B1G!!

I’m not worried about the B1G letting an out of conference game happen with anyone now that we got kicked to the curb.

However, I’m not so sure the 21 day protocol won’t be revisited.... It wouldn’t have been had we brought it up, but since someone else that has the ear of the conference has already done so “subtly” I’m sure it’s being listened to.....

However, I’m not so sure the 21 day protocol won’t be revisited.... It wouldn’t have been had we brought it up, but since someone else that has the ear of the conference has already done so “subtly” I’m sure it’s being listened to.....

Dan Patrick says Alvarez has already brought it up and is getting a proposal ready. I actually think it’s a good thing for the conference even though it appears a little cheesy.

Dan Patrick says Alvarez has already brought it up and is getting a proposal ready. I actually think it’s a good thing for the conference even though it appears a little cheesy.
So if Nebraska would have been the first team with COVID problems, the 21-day restriction would have been enforced (or maybe extended). But now that it is Wisconsin, we need to reconsider the 21-day restriction. Classic Big 10 move.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back