• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minny - Maryland game ....anybody as curious as me??

Dan Patrick says Alvarez has already brought it up and is getting a proposal ready. I actually think it’s a good thing for the conference even though it appears a little cheesy.
You know what though, they crapped the bed and didn’t want to change things about adding a non-conference game, so I’m against it.... To bad. They made their decisions, live with them throughout the “season.” Seems more than $&/@?d up that you can decide you want flexibility whenever the hell you want to now.

Last edited:

Go Terps. :Banana:
i guess the 100% of gopher players who said they support the BIG's original decision and not play has continued, at least on the defenses side.
I think Fleck can coach, but I put him in the Jon gruden format of the schtick getting old. He caught lightening in a bottle last year.
Now if the cb commit from omaha will realize it.

What a great weekend. My Grandsons team wins again against Philly. The boat rowers boat sunk. Pelinis D is getting boat raced. With no NE game pretty much a perfect weekend.

I love how we are working for the players to play...just wondering what havoc the B1G decisions might make on recruiting (Conference wide) considering the transfers we have already had.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back