• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minny - Maryland game ....anybody as curious as me??

Minny s D looks porous but I have to tell you I thought Maryland executed VERY crisply on offense.

I also thought they went way too many times to the well with Ibrahim. The kid was exhausted by the end of the game.....was not hitting the line nearly as quickly.

41 carries!!

Last edited:

I’m starting to see a disturbing pattern from Fleck....

he left Morgan in when the game was totally out of control at the very end and Michigan just pounded the kid. It was brutal.

Tonight he gives the ball to Ibraham 41 times! I don’t care how soft defenses have become. 41 carries is abusive of a kid....Especially that kid,who has a definite future in the NFL.

Jerry Kill always had real worries about the way Fleck treated people and other coaches. And the BS from him in September about how his entire team totally agreed with the Big Ten canceling football. What an out and out fabrication, just a total lie.

Maybe he’s a great guy, who knows....but I do know if I were the parents of Ibrahim I would be furious!

Worrisome....

Minny now 0-2
iRj0vWz.png

All Fleck can do now is come back into the locker room and say “boys, flush it, we can still win the big 10 West and be in the championship game.

And crazily enough that could be true....

Lord I LOVE this game!

But MLB is REALLY a close second.......that game 4 World Series game....PHENOMENAL!

Northwestern thumped Maryland and Minny blows a 17 point 4th quarter lead to lose in OT to the Terps. Probably good we have two weeks to prepare for the Cats.

Dunno....Maryland is such an inconsistent team....blew their first two opponents out last year including Texas....

We beat em 55-7...in College Park

But hey the one good thing from not playing Wisconsin is it does give us more time to prepare for Northwestern.

Northwestern thumped Maryland and Minny blows a 17 point 4th quarter lead to lose in OT to the Terps. Probably good we have two weeks to prepare for the Cats.
I was thinking the same thing. It was tempting to blow off NW's lopsided win last week as them just beating a horrible team. But that horrible team just beat the Gophers! In particular, NW holding Maryland to 3 points last week looks really impressive right now after Maryland put up 45 points about 700 yards on the Boat Rowers.

Minnesota's offense is still pretty good, but their defense looks really bad right now. Not really surprising, as they lost 7 or 8 starters. It's looking more and more like Minnesota caught lighting in a bottle last year.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back