• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota Week Practice Thread: 30 August: Depart For Minnesota

Kali's 127.35 is higher than 2 out of 3 years for Jeff Simms. Kali pushes the ball upfield better than Morgan. If he gets up to 65% he will be dangerous. He has a stronger arm than Morgan. He is young and it will start slowing down for him.

I just think he can use more of the field than Morgan. Kali averaged 8.5 ypa in his first year. That is pretty dang high.
The minny passing game was behind that assured running game. That by itself creates a more sound passing game. Things may be different regarding that run game this year. Th run to pass ratio will likely be different than what we've seen, this usually has a direct impact on balanced offenses, more potential turnovers, more hot and cold scenarios etc.
He may be all that, but also consider they also have a new OC as well.

I would love for him to test our secondary. We have some absolute studs back there. Just gotta cover Autmen-Bell decently. If we can slow down their running attack, I envision 2 INT's tonight.

This one made me laugh based on HM histrionics (not at you).

On a side note...Fleck's offensive lines don't rebuild. They reload. Although they may lack "some" experience this year, I would hesitate to say this group will struggle tonight. They have 3 Sr. and 2 Jr. on the starting OL. These are not a bunch of freshman. Looks a lot like how we used to run things.
2 portal transfers and a 3rd starter changing positions. Yeah everything will go hunky dory against a defensive front they don’t know what to expect.

2 portal transfers and a 3rd starter changing positions. Yeah everything will go hunky dory against a defensive front they don’t know what to expect.
Love your positivity and your lack of confidence in one of best On-line coaches in the country.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back