• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota vs. PSU

fundamentals, just watch the blocking and tackling. with a few playmakers thrown in on both sides of the ball. tacklers are going low, not up around the shoulder pads.

Minnesota was also 4-5 in their second year under Fleck with a loss to Illinois and there were a lot of jokes at Fleck's "Row the Boat" mentality last year. I'm not saying our position isn't dire or that they are going to turn out the same way, but maybe just giving them some time is the best call.

Kind of depressing . . . when's the last time NU had a 2 TD lead on a Top 10 team?

dumb trick plays inside the 10. means you have no confidence in your o-line

The guy seems like a flake on the surface - all corny slogans and rah rah posturing. Dig deeper, and it's clear this is a guy with a vision and a detailed road map to building a winning team. If Frost and his staff have anything remotely on this level happening behind the scenes, they haven't shared it.

This is what fleck is doing:

Inspiring words from Fleck. One, in particular, stood out to me. Kind of the polar opposite of blaming culture for your struggles.

"We want them to understand that pressure's a good thing," Fleck said. "If you've having pressure, that means your life is significant, because people expect something from you."

Inspiring words from Fleck. One, in particular, stood out to me. Kind of the polar opposite of blaming culture for your struggles.

"We want them to understand that pressure's a good thing," Fleck said. "If you've having pressure, that means your life is significant, because people expect something from you."

It’s a good thing Minnesota isn’t any good or we’d have Gopher envy.

I think we trailed most of that game.
You are correct. I was looking at it as being competitive against a Top 10 team, being in the lead early would also probably be against MSU under Pelini though. He really had their number somehow.

EDIT: Quick look and it was MSU...in 2011 :Frown:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back