• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota vs. PSU

Ski You Ma @Formo, congrats on your season, you've got to be in fan heaven.
I'm sure all this crap directed at Fleck is annoying as hell.... but remember when you first found out you were gett'n him, and everybody kind of freaked, then you saw and heard him and again you kind of freaked? I guess we're still there, the freak hasn't really worn off yet, but the guy can coach and seems to have his wagons hitched and ready to roll.

Last edited:
I think that Minnesota will play a reasonably close game with Tosu in the BIGCG, there is no reason to think they'll be Nebraska'd.

Last edited:
Double ouch never thought I would see that phrase of being Nebraskaed

As has been discussed Minny is having a banner year we all know that. Fleck is getting the most out of his guys and doing well. Do you think Minny has turned the corner and will continue to for lack of better terms dominate the west as they have done or slip back into their normal selves to about average. Will Minny be sustainable in their winning ways or are they just really playing above their ability this year.

Last edited:

In my opinion, I believe it depends on how many recruits he can "shanghai" from the ports he "rows his boat" into?

Ski You Ma @Formo, congrats on your season, you've got to be in fan heaven.
I'm sure all this crap directed at Fleck is annoying as hell.... but remember when you first found out you were gett'n him, and everybody kind of freaked, then you saw and heard him and again you kind of freaked? I guess we're still there, the freak hasn't really worn off yet, but the guy can coach and seems to have his wagons hitched and ready to roll.

Thanks Cyber! I'm absolutely in heaven right now.. nervous about Iowa but this year just feels... different. I'm hoping those feelings are justified this weekend in Iowa. And bonus: if you guys manage to pull one out vs Bucky... my squad is going to the B1GCCG!!!

Double ouch never thought I would see that phrase of being Nebraskaed

As has been discussed Minny is having a banner year we all know that. Fleck is getting the most out of his guys and doing well. Do you think Minny has turned the corner and will continue to for lack of better terms dominate the west as they have done or slip back into their normal selves to about average. Will Minny be sustainable in their winning ways or are they just really playing above their ability this year.

All are great questions. PSU game showed that they are legit, but can they sustain that? The next 3 weeks vs Iowa, NU and Wisconsin will give us our answer. The CCG will just be icing on the cake if they can manage to go 3-0 the rest of the year. I'm not even thinking about bowl games or playoffs outside of knowing that WE ARE ACTUALLY IN THE DISCUSSION is enough for me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back