• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Memorial Stadium!! August 30, 2023, UNL v UNO

Crazy how I could only choose North, East, East Club or 600. The other sections were not even an option for me and the Best Available that would pop up did not work and would kick me out.

Disappointing how a $25 ticket is instantly at a minimum $150 ticket on Stub Hub. (Sometimes I wish the University would investigate the ticket seats on StubHub to see which season ticket holders are gowdging other fans. Especially for a local on local event. ( I wish this for football too)
They opened up South later, and now it is gone. As for StubHub, they have 350 tickets available of the 80,000 sold, and once an event starts selling this quickly, the scalpers swoop in with their bots. So I don’t think many season ticket holders are trying to profit.

I think if they had known it would be this popular, they might have limited season ticket holders to 6, and the public to four. But if lots of people bought 12 and intend to sell 6-8, resale prices will be much lower come June or so.

EDIT: as of 5:35 PM on the 26th (now) there are several hundred Limited view tickets available in the east and west stadiums. You need to choose the pick by seat option. They are limited by being partially behind columns, or by being down so low. Apparently it’s too low.

Last edited:

Ha, looks like I'll be dead before ever attending a live volleyball match. OTOH, at my age I'd probably need oxygen with the seating setup, let alone fighting the crowd and how many want to stand behind an old timer in a restroom line who takes twenty minutes to take a leak? Just make sure J.B. is doing the television play by play.

Ha, looks like I'll be dead before ever attending a live volleyball match. OTOH, at my age I'd probably need oxygen with the seating setup, let alone fighting the crowd and how many want to stand behind an old timer in a restroom line who takes twenty minutes to take a leak? Just make sure J.B. is doing the television play by play.

I try to make one football/volleyball doubleheader each season with a friend. Makes for a long day/night with the drive back to KC but well worth it.

Getting tickets for a match at the Devaney Center isn’t as hard as you might expect. You can get tickets on Stubhub at a reasonable price depending on the opponent. Many times you just have to wait to purchase the tickets on the day of the event as prices will drop. Seeing a match in the Devaney Center is amazing…don’t give up.

john-cena-never-give-up.gif

Last edited:

If the University hasn't booked the artist for the concert, I'm guessing the talent level might have increased with more artists being interested in playing a sold out stadium of 90,000. In hindsight, the University likely didn't anticipate the demand (which is a good problem) and underpriced the tickets. Hard to pay a big name artist on $25/$5 ticket revenue, but I'm sure the University will subsidize the artist fee for this historic event.

Let's hope for mostly sunny, 0% chance of rain, 72 degrees, 1-3 mph breeze.

World attendance record for VB?
A match in Brazil drew over 90,000. Not sure of the exact number. Women's Volleyball is popular in Nebraska, but it is amazingly popular in places like Brazil, Turkey, Italy, Spain, and other countries.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back