• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #5, (L, 70-52), Tue, 11/20 vs Texas Tech (#20) (4-0), @ KC Sprint Ctr, 8:30pm CT, ESPN2

Okay..... I'm turning it off.... I can't bare to watch this anymore tonight. We have been so badly out coached tonight, it's not even funny. It's kind of like watching Wisconsin running the Jet Sweep over and over again and we just stand around and watch.... Painful....

That's what I mean
don't settle
be unhappy

Hate to say it, but it’s not us settling. The offense tonight is abhorrent. The Huskers are settling on every possession. What fans want means nil when the team is half a**ing it.
You don't understand
I didn't want husker sauce to settle
He's not happy now
that's not settling

Last edited:

We can still get a run and make a game of it, but we need better looks, so this matador screen crap isn’t cutting it.

If you kept the team rosters the same but swapped coaches the outcome is reversed. I don't think Beard would tolerate the poor effort we've seen tonight. Maybe it will be a wake up call.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back