• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #5, (L, 70-52), Tue, 11/20 vs Texas Tech (#20) (4-0), @ KC Sprint Ctr, 8:30pm CT, ESPN2

I think they are a good team. I thought that before tonight.

Chris Beard is a fantastic young coach. He got his team to the Elite 8 last season. Yes, they lost quite a bit from last season's squad -- but a good coach can work wonders.

Maybe so but we have missed all kinds of shots not under duress

If you hear the description of Beard, his style, the players he tries to recruit, that’s how they play on the court...the same way they are coached. Solid team.

don't stop there we stinking all kinds of shooting you name one phase that we shooting that we did well

No argument there but you just can't give those points away against a tough minded team.

Same stagnant offense that has too often characterized the Miles era. The poor shooting is primarily a function of shot selection and lack of movement away from the ball.

Okay..... I'm turning it off.... I can't bare to watch this anymore tonight. We have been so badly out coached tonight, it's not even funny. It's kind of like watching Wisconsin running the Jet Sweep over and over again and we just stand around and watch.... Painful....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back