• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #33, (W, 68-61), Thu, 3/14 vs Maryland (#20) (22-9) (13-7), About 1:30pm CT, BTN

Probably, but with the recent news that Thomas Allen maybe out for the Wisky game, I wouldn't want to place any bets on that.

My son is on spring break with his mom. Last night, I texted him about the win against Rutgers and told him that Nebraska was going to take down Maryland today. I just finished watching today's game...Woo-Hoo!!

Borchardt, Thorir, and Trueblood were huge today. Love that energy, effort, and want to!

That was probably the best first half for Palmer as that was the least amount of forced shots that I've seen him take this year.

Survive and advance!

Do we ignore all else just because we get a win? Heck yes, be happy, but let's look at some of the decisions made that make this win such a great feel.

We already know that you know basketball. Take the advice and enjoy the win.

I heard from my cousins neighbors friends cable guy that Moos is in Chicago looking for a new coach. :Sarcastic:

Great win out there today guys!!!

I'm not so sure Bob. Right now he's 18-15 for 55%. I don't think that would do it. Even if it did, would he get a new extension of one year or a longer term contract? I can't see him getting a long term contract yet. Hard to say. :)

I'm not so sure Bob. Right now he's 18-15 for 55%. I don't think that would do it. Even if it did, would he get a new extension of one year or a longer term contract? I can't see him getting a long term contract yet. Hard to say. :)
Moos may be considering all the injuries they have had this season

Last edited:
Moos may be considering all the injuries they have had this season

Could be. Didn't think of that.

One thing, the guys off the bench gave us a lot of good minutes in the last 3 games and they played so much because we didn't have anyone else. They scraped and fought hard which, I think helped the starters we had left to play more as a team. I don't think we would have won those last three if it wasn't for injuries letting the bench play. Without them we would have been one & done in the B1G and Tim would have been let go. Miles only played them because that's all he had left. But, what do I really kNow?

Oh, I kNow. I 'm happy we won the last 3 as it's made for some very exciting
basketball-1.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back