• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #33, (W, 68-61), Thu, 3/14 vs Maryland (#20) (22-9) (13-7), About 1:30pm CT, BTN

Maryland only had the led for 2 minutes in the game. :( That's 2 minutes too many. :Biggrin:

Where the heck has this coaching been for the last 7 years? :Banghead:

I bet the guys are worn out today. They played a brutal game. :Cheer2::Corn2::Cheer2:

Last edited:

Maryland only had the led for 2 minutes in the game. :( That's 2 minutes too many. :Biggrin:

I bet the guys are worn out today. They played a brutal game. :Cheer2::Corn2::Cheer2:

I’ll reserve accolades until he puts a season together. Just as we shouldn’t put too much emphasis on the early record, we need to see the team perform against good teams that actually need to win. Rutgers was not a good team, and Maryland, by most accounts, is a likely qualifier to the dance.

Wiscy doesn’t usually sleepwalk through games, so they shouldn’t be as flat as Maryland was. Next game will be an interesting test.

Last edited:

I’ll reserve accolades until he puts a season together. Just as we shouldn’t put too much emphasis on the early record, we need to see the team perform against good teams that actually need to win. Rutgers was not a good team, and Maryland, by most accounts, is a likely qualifier to the dance.

Wiscy doesn’t usually sleepwalk through games, so they shouldn’t be as flat as Maryland was. Next game will be an interesting test.
For gawd sakes celebrate the successes.

um...I don't see any accolades in my post. I just think he coached a good game today, is all. :)

IDK, when they had the ball, they bled the game clock, then ran the play. It was perfectly executed, as they usually got a score.

They conserved as much energy as they could.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back