• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #21, (W, 83-80), SUN, 1/29 vs PURDUE @ PBA, 3:30 Pm CST, BTN

Very enjoyable game! The team played hard ... and the crowd was rockin ! As I said before these guys are really young and will be fun to watch the next few years I predict

I missed another game, and my son and I just watched the game on DVR. This was by far the best one.

Have not read through the thread, but I'm sure this has been mentioned. Jacobsen was HUGE today. And this team still has a lot of fight! Great win!

Last edited:

whew is right. had this team lost another close game.....that would have been very tough to swallow. hope this provides a nice sense of "fresh air" for them. Definitely makes this upcoming game against MSU a lot more interesting. GBR

For what it's worth, this team has shown a propensity to loose a game as opposed to getting beat.... they need to get out of their own way.

Definitely a team that is hard to figure out. I didn't give them a shot to win this game without Morrow. They played smart and fought hard. Huge win for sure.
We're capable of beating any team in the B1G, and capable of losing to any team in the B1G. Didn't expect we'd beat Purdue, but love that we did.

...team is as close to 1-8 as it is to 8-1. Truly hope this is the beginning of something at the bank.

Tshimanga could turn into a very good big man and it seems the up-and-coming guards are worthy of the hype as well. Marrow a big piece to the puzzle next year, as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back