• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #16, (L, 65-93), Sat, 1/8 @ RUTGERS, 1 PM CT, BTN-TV (Game Thread/Recap)

Halftime Stats:

1641672391916.png

2 for 10 3 from 3 point line. Webster absolutely horrible today. Mayan and Walker each with 3 fouls.

There are not enough words in the Kingdom of Suck to describe the pathetic NU basketball program. How does Hoiberg sleep at night?

There are not enough words in the Kingdom of Suck to describe the pathetic NU basketball program. How does Hoiberg sleep at night?

He shouldn’t. I’ve been watching since 1965, and have season tickets since 1978. This is the worst coached Husker team I’ve ever seen. Absolutely embarrassing.

Huskers had the ball at the 30 second mark, chose to take a fast break into a double team instead of playing for the last shot, threw the ball away. Then gave Rutgers an uncontested dunk with 2 seconds to go on the other end. Now down 20 in the 2nd half...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back