• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maryland game to be exclusively on Peacock streaming - additional subscription required

What happens to those of us who were that way before having to decide about subscribing to Peacock?

Unknown copy 13.jpeg

Disney today just bought 33% of Comcast's stake in Hulu for 8.6 billion. These content platforms will consolidate to a few including sports. Peacock is owned by NBC/Universal which is owned by...Comcast. Disney owns ESPN.

Agree, that is a good show... and a bad episode. I liked season 1 better, but I still enjoyed season 2.

Also, Star Trek is on Paramount+, not Peacock. Yet another streaming boondoggle.
Yes, Paramount is owned by Viacom/CBS. They will be a player with sports too eventually.

a Cigar Bar.
I'd truly like to know, why is it that you guys enjoy smoking a turd, I mean cigar. Those things are as disgusting as it gets. They stink to High Heaven, they leave a horrible taste on your tongue, they are just vehemently gross.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back