• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Maryland and Rutgers to join the B1G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't say that their competition is very good. The Arkansas win was pretty good. Lost to Kent State. The rest of the Ws are not much to hang their hats on. Don't know about their bowls - maybe they were respectable.

Rutgers is a decent team, Schiano made them a very competitive team in his years there, and they are now riding that wave. They pull some pretty good talent from the upper east coast. Id probably equate them to Northwestern (overall not just this year), maybe slightly better.

They missed on the division in my opinion...Wisc belonged in our division.

I agree with this. It appears that if they add Rutgers too, then you take one away from the Leaders Division, Wisconsin, then add them to the Legends division.

That opens up two spots for the Leaders division, making it more of a East leaning group.

However, it appears the yearly game between Penn State and Nebraska is in jeopardy. You only have so many spots on the schedule. Penn state will automatically pick up Rutgers and Maryland.

They probably will have a new schedule where you don't have inner conference games anymore between the Leaders and Legends which means bye bye to playing Ohio State too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back