• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mark Richt fired after 9-3 season

You have the best G in the Eastern Conference. The deepest blue line. And some good, young talent. But the salary cap will ensure the Rangers (and any team) will have a window of 5-7 years. Chicago and LA are nearing the end of their window. LA may already be there. It's just the way it is. Sabermetrics have taken over the game. Puck possession, quality chances, etc. will rule the roost.

I have heard the same stuff for 3-4 years now how the Rangers and Pitt will dominate. Has not happened.

I would keep my eyes on teams like Dallas and Anaheim. They are the next wave. St Louis too.

We have two Russians that will be joining the team next season that will bring much needed scoring...but every team has the 'kids' they are counting on for the future. If the Rangers would quit giving big money, long term contracts to worn out players, they would be better off. But that is the typical bs New York way of managing sports.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

He lived in Nebraska for 7 years. From birth until moving at 7 years old.......

Husker Jedi Rules state that so long as a coach was birthed within the imaginary state lines of Nebraska, he is fit to turn the Husker program around and take it to multiple national championships. That's because he has Husker Jedi Powers from birth. All other candidates birthed outside of the state should he considered mere imposters.

Listened to a large portion of Richt's presser this morning. First of all, the dude is total class. Was thankful for the opportunity, set up nicely, asking what God's will is for him, etc. Compare that to the way Bo left and it is night and day.

Interestingly enough, he did say at least 4 times he wants to coach again, esp QB and even would consider an OC position. Regrets not being more hands on in the play calling the latter part of his career.

Avalanche?

Anyone?
CO4NU please don't interrupt this cat fight as it is just getting good :stickouttongue:
The Nordigues are a nice team and I like the fire they show but we have serious questions that were about to be answered... Like why Philly even has a hockey team and if the Rangers can win it all without the help of the water wings, and most importantly who shot J.R.???
The best thing about the Flyers and the Rangers is.... At least the are not Boston :rockon::rockon::taunt::taunt:
Max should start a hockey section with as many hockey fans that are on this board, I know we can count Pops vote as a yes :dancer:
attachment.php

Oh, by the way the King is a great goalie but he accually has NHL Defensemen playing in front of him unlike Flower that has AHL Defensemen he has to bail out every game and a AHL coach he plays for LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 34

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back