• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mark Richt fired after 9-3 season

He was born in Omaha but graduated high school in Florida. How long did he live in Nebraska actually?

one year late. Just after Bo was canned, I bet Richt would become a Huskers HC. Riley who ? ;)

Last edited:
There are a few people on HM who would not be satisfied with Richt or any coach that had anything less than a 12-0 season.

No to Richt. He will never get more talent than he had at UGA. Unless of course he goes to Miami, which is where I think he will go.

That being said, if Shawn would have waited a year, NU could have made a run at Richt. Better than our status now.

No to Richt. He will never get more talent than he had at UGA. Unless of course he goes to Miami, which is where I think he will go.

That being said, if Shawn would have waited a year, NU could have made a run at Richt. Better than our status now.

There are so many big jobs with easier recruiting that I think we would have been even more frustrated. The big names available would likely have gone to Georgia, Miami, and USC. And Miles is now not available either.
Would anyone have been excited about getting Herman?

There are so many big jobs with easier recruiting that I think we would have been even more frustrated. The big names available would likely have gone to Georgia, Miami, and USC. And Miles is now not available either.
Would anyone have been excited about getting Herman?
Yes to Herman.

Yes to Herman.

I am inclined to agree.

My needs are simple. As long as we are not winning, I am okay if (1) UGA (2) ND (3) Penn State and (4) Texas do not win the Natty. Stanford just brought the last one down last night.

Herman is not > Richt.

Franklin = Riley

So as long as ND continues not to win it all, we can cut bait.

UGA just went down the path we went down with canning Solich and Pelini. Sucks to be them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back