• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mark Philipp

Wow, after reading all the posts, I hope we can move on from all the past dysfunction. No wonder we couldn’t win more than 9 games. I think Frost is too smart to let this happen again and he has the full faith and support to get what he needs to win again. No wonder we lost to Iowa. I more excited than ever about the future
Sucks that I can only like this once!

Some of "Frank's dead weight" were damn good coaches!

That being said Frank did deserve a longer chance with his new Staff.

The problem was that several of them were physically unable, or refused, to get on a plane. The bulk of the actual recruiting fell on just 3-4 asst coaches and Solich. Several retired on the job while Epley sold equipment.

Yes, yes he did.

The problem was that several of them were physically unable, or refused, to get on a plane. The bulk of the actual recruiting fell on just 3-4 asst coaches and Solich. Several retired on the job while Epley sold equipment.

Yes, yes he did.
Thanks man! I did not know that!

By the way do you need some corn?

PM me! See what we can do!
Don't do it.

itsatrap.jpg

Wow, after reading all the posts, I hope we can move on from all the past dysfunction. No wonder we couldn’t win more than 9 games. I think Frost is too smart to let this happen again and he has the full faith and support to get what he needs to win again. No wonder we lost to Iowa. I more excited than ever about the future
What's the fun in that? :Stirthepot:

Last edited:
Some of "Frank's dead weight" were damn good coaches!

That being said Frank did deserve a longer chance with his new Staff.

Yep, totally agree with the bolded above. I wasn’t entirely sold on FS as the HC, but he should’ve been given at least 2 more seasons with his new staff. There was so much potential... plus, they’d barely been given time to start to “gel” as a staff.

It just gets frustrating because I give reasons why things might not totally be someones fault. For example, if I tell you Tanner Lee wasn't totally at fault because he was handcuffed by our OLs inability to keep him upright, that doesn't mean I am shifting total blame to them. But that's how things are being perceived in this thread.
Some on here view it as: Explanation = Excuses = Blame

Yep, totally agree with the bolded above. I wasn’t entirely sold on FS as the HC, but he should’ve been given at least 2 more seasons with his new staff. There was so much potential... plus, they’d barely been given time to start to “gel” as a staff.
It was the biggest mistake ever made in college football. Set us back 14 years. Luckily, we are finally back on track.

Why is it that every thread gets pulled off topic and devolves into you guys re-litigating Solich, Callahan, Bo, Riley, who was given a bum rap, enough time, recruited poorly or well, whether they got screwed over by the AD or the Chancellor...so tiresome.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back