• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LOL...Only in Nebraska...The OWH editorial board chimes in

I remember thinking during and after the 2006 season that Nebraska was super close. We lost several games to ranked teams by small margins. 9 wins, a Cotton Bowl appearance. Our coaching staff was in its 3rd year.

In reality, it meant nothing the next year. The team fell apart and had a losing season.

This team does not know how to win. It’s used to losing. The close losses are not victories, and we are not close to turning any corner.

The wagons have officially been circled. This is obviously a coordinated effort between the athletic department and the OWH.
If it was coordinated then Trev would be having a press conference today announcing support for Scott being retained for 2022.

Its noon and no announcement of a press conference so likely one is not happening today.
No news is not good news for Scott.

Remember Trev meets with Scott every Sunday, so if good things were on the horizon after that meeting they would come out sooner rather than later to help Scott with player retention and recruiting.

Last edited:
I remember thinking during and after the 2006 season that Nebraska was super close. We lost several games to ranked teams by small margins. 9 wins, a Cotton Bowl appearance. Our coaching staff was in its 3rd year.

In reality, it meant nothing the next year. The team fell apart and had a losing season.

This team does not know how to win. It’s used to losing. The close losses are not victories, and we are not close to turning any corner.
I agree. But you might want to edit your signature. ;)

Where else but Nebraska does the paper-of-record for the state print an editorial in support of keeping the football coach?
This is remarkable.

This is embarrassing even for the World-Herald.

Whatever. I guess give this disorganized, part-time working, non developing, horrible play calling, no personality, non-recruiting clown another year. Heck might as well give him an extension and let him drive our once proud program even further into the dirt.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back