• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Keyshawn Green Decommits from Florida State

I guess I could have said "Hey . . . come to NU, kid!" But that seemed a more enticing method of communicating the desire to get another OLB in the house.

I guess I could have said "Hey . . . come to NU, kid!" But that seemed a more enticing method of communicating the desire to get another OLB in the house.

You are one of the good guys on this forum so it was not pointed at you in particular. Majority of folks get tired of opening threads and seeing page after page of non thread topic. I know because I get a lot of PMs about it

RR

p0aQWXG.gif
This Sucks, I can't seem to fit into this tiny screen.

You are one of the good guys on this forum so it was not pointed at you in particular. Majority of folks get tired of opening threads and seeing page after page of non thread topic. I know because I get a lot of PMs about it

RR

RR, I'm not trying to be a jerk at all and I get it that you have thankless job. But in some cases, a thread ran off its course for hours,and then you come in both guns a blazing. If there was more moderation, maybe just a gentle reminder as it's happening would get us idiots back on topic.

RR, I'm not trying to be a jerk at all and I get it that you have thankless job. But in some cases, a thread ran off its course for hours,and then you come in both guns a blazing. If there was more moderation, maybe just a gentle reminder as it's happening would get us idiots back on topic.

Fair enough and point well taken

I have been busy of late and not always on but yeah good advice thanks

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back