• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Keyshawn Green Decommits from Florida State

Why don't you tell us what you think is Green headed to FSU or elsewhere?

I don't know that anyone is going to be excited about Miami right now so I think the timing of his FSU de-commitment is coincidence. Would be surprised to see Norvell pull him back into this class though. Doesn't make a lot of sense to bail...then recommit, but I'm not an 18 year old kid.

Anyone who takes that job is walking into a cauldron. With that being said he seems to be the right choice

Getting Green to recommit is too g to be tough with NSD just 11 days away.

They are, but they're also walking into a position where you could make a quick turnaround based on the recruiting area alone. Things have changed with the area competition now including UCF, South Florida and Florida Atlantic to a lessor extent, but FSU is a job you should be able to succeed at if you can coach and recruit.

They are, but they're also walking into a position where you could make a quick turnaround based on the recruiting area alone. Things have changed with the area competition now including UCF, South Florida and Florida Atlantic to a lessor extent, but FSU is a job you should be able to succeed at if you can coach and recruit.

Thanks

I don't know that anyone is going to be excited about Miami right now so I think the timing of his FSU de-commitment is coincidence. Would be surprised to see Norvell pull him back into this class though. Doesn't make a lot of sense to bail...then recommit, but I'm not an 18 year old kid.

Yeah you never know why he walked away to begin with

We should know soon enough

Yeah you never know why he walked away to begin with

We should know soon enough

So after looking at his Rivals info Miami DOES make sense. It's the only place he's actually visited, which blows my mind. NU isn't even listed, so other than a hope and a prayer, I'm not sure why we think he'd end up here. Did Frost & Co have a relationship with him while at UCF? Seems unlikely since he'd have been a sophomore.

So after looking at his Rivals info Miami DOES make sense. It's the only place he's actually visited, which blows my mind. NU isn't even listed, so other than a hope and a prayer, I'm not sure why we think he'd end up here. Did Frost & Co have a relationship with him while at UCF? Seems unlikely since he'd have been a sophomore.

Why kids go certain places can sometimes be baffling to us

Could be friends, family connections erc

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back