• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Keyshawn Green Decommits from Florida State

Ok....I'll do it.

They don't call me Mr. 'Fair and Balanced' for nothing.

Actually they don't call me that at all, but it seemed too fit.

I have just sent you your first official PM as moderator to complain about your involvement in this horrific thread derailing. I urge you to take the harshest possible action against yourself for this atrocity.

I have just sent you your first official PM as moderator to complain about your involvement in this horrific thread derailing. I urge you to take the harshest possible action against yourself for this atrocity.

And I am a leader of and for the people.

Permaban.

It was fun while it lasted.

Norvell in as FSU HC and will no doubt try to get Greene back in his class. He seems like a kid that’s intent on staying in Florida, but maybe the staff can change his mind if they can get him on campus.

I have little doubt Norvell will have FSU back to contending for division championships sooner than later.

Anyone who takes that job is walking into a cauldron. With that being said he seems to be the right choice

Getting Green to recommit is too g to be tough with NSD just 11 days away.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back