• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kevin Warren on his way out???

I would be the first to tell KW to not let the door hit your behind based on his first year as B10 commish.

However, need to give him credit for a massive media rights contract which huskers are benefiting from and snaring USC and UCLA

Still I would be happy to have him tootle away

I would be the first to tell KW to not let the door hit your behind based on his first year as B10 commish.

However, need to give him credit for a massive media rights contract which huskers are benefiting from and snaring USC and UCLA

you really think he orchestrated the additions of usc and ucla? i think it was barry......

He was sidelined for the expansion part. He was in London and some other place IIRC. I think Barry carried the tv rights, Kevin might have helped a little.

I can't imagine the B1G hires someone worse but I really don't want to challenge them.

I doubt it will make much difference with respect to BIG. He never moved the needle in the BIG; never made any of the major decisions without total direction from ADs and presidents.

Like it or not, he did exactly what he was hired to do (even though we always had problems with him), and it will be interesting to see if those in charge change how they proceed going forward. He didn't tell officials not to call holding on teams playing the Huskers. He didn't make the schedule of teams we played. Anyone that thinks so probably is attributing too much control to him; I don't think he had much of any control over much beside who he hired as secretary.

By and large, I think BIG is in a better place than it was when he was hired. It had little to do with anything he did, but more with things he didn't do.

My guess is that is exactly the kind of role he will have with the Bears. Kind of a suit.

Covid made it pretty obvious he is just a figure head. Don’t imagine much will change when they bring in the next figure head.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back