• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kevin Warren on his way out???

Comissioner of a power 5 conference, especially recently and in the near future, is or should be a much bigger job than president of an nfl club. Not even close. Not clear what it would mean if he moves, especially because it could be for family or personal reasons, but it wouldn't be the expected path for an ambitious and capable leader.
Agree. It’s probably more money. Good thing for him is, when the Bears still aren’t winning enough after 3 years, everyone gets fired, and he gets a fat buyout and can then retire. Easy money.

Last edited:

Yep being a Bears fan and a Husker fan has been painful for many many years. Oh and there are the Cubs. So i have all that going for me and my new neighbor on one side is a Packers/Wisconsin fan and the other is a Michigan fan. God i hope MR brings the Huskers back soon.
Hang in there brotha. Most of my friends are OU fans. ‘You should have never left the Big 12’. It’s all I hear. Lol. I’m pretty immune to the losing now, so nothing said bothers me much anymore.

I’m not sure the president of the Chicago Bears is a better job than being the BIG Commissioner? I’d say he’d be more likely to be fired with the Bears than he would with the BIG. No idea about the money, but team presidents in sports get fired all the time.
yep

BIG may be pushing for him to leave and want a soft landing so they can hire another good suit.

In some conferences, the commish is a big deal. I don't think he was at BIG. Whether they want someone more skilled aa this point, what with the bubbling round in the world of college football, some people know but they would keep it close to the vest.

As president of the Bears, he doesn't have so many bosses. For many people, that would be a plus.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back