• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Joker

Okay, so this has been a long time coming, but I finally watched the Joker. And just WOW! Easily one of the TOP 5 worst movies I've ever had the displeasure to watch. Also easily one of the most overrated POS movies of all time right up there with Natural Born Killers. Sorry for those of you that liked this movie but it sucked. Seriously, who'd ever watch that crap more than once?
Never heard of it, I will be sure to not watch it,

Okay, so this has been a long time coming, but I finally watched the Joker. And just WOW! Easily one of the TOP 5 worst movies I've ever had the displeasure to watch. Also easily one of the most overrated POS movies of all time right up there with Natural Born Killers. Sorry for those of you that liked this movie but it sucked. Seriously, who'd ever watch that crap more than once?
DefinitiveBowedAmericanriverotter-small.gif

Yes. People do.

It is freaking awesome.
I guess it depends on certain things, such as the person taking it, how good or poorly it was cut, the type of cocaine(read crack) if they are speedballing it, if they are buying it from shady sources.

For me though, I tried it when I was 17 or 18, when a girlfriend I had surprised me and a couple of other friends before a party one Friday night. I was the last of our little group to try it, finally gave in and snorted a big line. Felt great for about 30 minutes, felt like my hair was floating above my head....LOL... Then, BAM! I felt ill, cut my night short and went straight home. Never again.... however, later in life, I found out that I had(still do) low BP(not to be confused with Bo Pellllini) and the 'caine raised my BP way to high. So I say it sucks, it sucks I say. ;)

Perhaps that is too much, too personal, but there it is. Just say NO! to blow....

I guess it depends on certain things, such as the person taking it, how good or poorly it was cut, the type of cocaine(read crack) if they are speedballing it, if they are buying it from shady sources.

For me though, I tried it when I was 17 or 18, when a girlfriend I had surprised me and a couple of other friends before a party one Friday night. I was the last of our little group to try it, finally gave in and snorted a big line. Felt great for about 30 minutes, felt like my hair was floating above my head....LOL... Then, BAM! I felt ill, cut my night short and went straight home. Never again.... however, later in life, I found out that I had(still do) low BP(not to be confused with Bo Pellllini) and the 'caine raised my BP way to high. So I say it sucks, it sucks I say. ;)

Perhaps that is too much, too personal, but there it is. Just say NO! to blow....

I'm talking straight Bolivian Marching Powder, not crack.

It's awesome stuff.

I haven't touched it since the early '90's...or I'd be broke and dead.

I'm talking straight Bolivian Marching Powder, not crack.

It's awesome stuff.

I haven't touched it since the early '90's...or I'd be broke and dead.
Having low bp most definitely kept me from exploring it further, so that was a good thing for me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back