• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JoJo Domann Podcast Interview

“Authentic leadership” …. Wow just wow.
At this point just add this one to the long list of SF deficiencies (laziness, drinking, outside curriculars, etc.). The one after watching MR that really stands out is how MR and the staff really care about the players, team unity and their after football careers. I don't think anyone can say the same about SF original staff

Of course there will be those on this board that say that is being too harsh.

The other concerning comment was there really wasn’t a guy JJD felt going to, on that staff, Ron Brown a little a bit.

I felt that FHCSF should’ve gotten another shot somewhere … after this NFW.
Even if SF cleans up the off-field issues, he should never be a HC again. Good HC's pay attention to details. SF never believed in that which is why he kept saying "will clean up those mistakes in film". We saw how that worked out. It's BS, as that only tells the players mistakes are acceptable.

People who have that propensity to ignore details rarely change.

Learning things like this really depresses me. I had so much hope for Scott Frost. I remember being gleeful for weeks after he was hired. Now I'm just a cynical fan who hopes that we won't get fooled again (to quote The Who). No one thinks Rhule is anything like Frost but no one thought Frost was anything like what he turned out to be either.

No one thinks Rhule is anything like Frost but no one thought Frost was anything like what he turned out to be either.
Indeed, though I do believe there was some healthy skepticism from some who had a bit more insight to SF than the fan base.

These reflective comments from JJD are disappointing for sure, perhaps primarily because things could have been so much better.

The interview and perspective will likely draw a fair amount of interest. I can appreciate the line of questioning and the candor from Jo Jo - people still ask so Jay accommodated the interest - but it's time to move on. In my opinion of course.

Some potent words from JoJo. When your afraid to approach staff and be open and honest about issues, just wow. I was a huge supporter of FHCSF and really thought he would turn the program around. I honestly questioned that after 2 years. I always try to be positive here, but after all the information that has come out after Frost was fired, it almost seems to me like he was getting his payday and just went through the motions.

I must be too far back in the boonies, but I knew nothing about all the stories that have come out since Scott's firing. That is why I defended him to the end. I would like to have known what everyone else knew. But it seems everyone in the know believes it is necessary to protect the masses from the truth. That train of thought has always ticked me off. Don't protect anyone from the truth. Make the truth known to all so we can make corrections. It is the only way for problems to get fixed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back