• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JD Spielman to TCU?

Great opportunity to play with their stud QB from CB. Duggan. I hope this happens. Go Frogs!

I've never met the guy and have zero reason to "hate" him, even if he did go to Minnie. But honestly, with Minnesota being the total crap show that it is, why would you choose to go there anyways? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want him playing against us, I just wouldn't have any hard feelings about it. It's his life/future, not mine. If he does go to TCU, I wish nothing but the best for him.

I must not have used enough sarcasm/wink emojis...noted. :thumbsup: ;) :thumbsup: ;)
YOULL-HAVE-TO.jpg

I am apologizing now to @Red Reign . I hope that the previous 5 posts and actually this one too, will be deleted. I allowed a troll to get to me and I apologize to anyone who see's this before it's deleted.

Last edited:

Another team might have entered the frey for his services one closer to home but not in MN

One you more than likely would not even think of

Not a B1G team either

Think out of the box on this one ;) :Biggrin:

Oh and knock off the personal stuff as I do not want to thread ban anyone

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back