• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

James Carnie Gets His Nebraska Offer: Will Announce Monday 12 October

They were letting players go and volunteer as coaches at local schools why not let a coach go watch

I assume this is because of the dead period as i remember in years past Coaches showing up at games. Gary Pinkle showed up by landing a helicopter if I am not mistaken.
Ya, Pinkel showed up to Gabberts game in a helicopter. Any normal year coaches are out everywhere but dead period is extended to Jan 1 due to coronavirus.

Huskers showed up at a Gabbert game with a Suh
I actually liked the following year where we didn't have Suh. Pelini shifted to a 3 man line and had a walk-on from Elkhorn be a huge part of the gameplan (name escapes me) and completely shell-shocked that crying loser. Beat the tar out of those guys and Pelini really impressed me with his ability to gameplan. Probably the best gameplan i've seen from Nebraska this century where we took an opponents strengths/weaknesses and completely dominated them.

I actually liked the following year where we didn't have Suh. Pelini shifted to a 3 man line and had a walk-on from Elkhorn be a huge part of the gameplan (name escapes me) and completely shell-shocked that crying loser. Beat the tar out of those guys and Pelini really impressed me with his ability to gameplan. Probably the best gameplan i've seen from Nebraska this century where we took an opponents strengths/weaknesses and completely dominated them.

So you're saying... Frost out, Pelini back in, Misery sucks and our DL needs to be from small town Nebraska.

Kramer Giddy Up GIFs | Tenor

Ya, Pinkel showed up to Gabberts game in a helicopter. Any normal year coaches are out everywhere but dead period is extended to Jan 1 due to coronavirus.
Would it be against the rules for Frost to buzz the HS field in a crop-duster during a game?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back