• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers will make it to Sweet 16 this year

If we stay healthy, the Huskers will be playing in March Madness. Very impressed in all facets of the game today. They will make it tough on the Big 10 teams this year.

Well done Coach Hoiberg!
You said it first. Though NIT is part of march madness?

I would have preferred that they won this game and came into Lincoln undefeated. Now they have had some weaknesses exposed and are probably pissed.
This was my initial thought as well but after thinking about it McDermott is too good of a coach not to have them ready no matter what. Probably still upset about last year As well. NU will get their best shot.

This was my initial thought as well but after thinking about it McDermott is too good of a coach not to have them ready no matter what. Probably still upset about last year As well. NU will get their best shot.
Yup. They will be ready. I’m sure their annoying fans will find a way to infiltrate some seats, too. I’m not sure I will be able to make the game yet. If I can’t, they either go to a Nebraska fan or I will straight up eat the cost. No way I’m letting a Creighton fan sit in those seats, lol.

The next 6 games can either set the table or really hurt the resume. Have to find a way to split Creighton/K-State and Minnesota/Sparty. North Dakota and SC State come around the holiday break where it’s difficult to be locked in. If we can get out of this stretch 4-2 with the splits I mentioned, that will set us up nicely at 11-2 (1-1). The back part of the conference schedule sets up nicely. But if we lose confidence and don’t split those first Big 10 games, it could get really ugly fast (like all the other Hoiberg teams. It’s not completely implausible to go 0-6 or 1-5 in our first six conference games.

Creighton
@ Minnesota
Michigan State
@ Kansas State
North Dakota
South Carolina State

Yup. They will be ready. I’m sure their annoying fans will find a way to infiltrate some seats, too. I’m not sure I will be able to make the game yet. If I can’t, they either go to a Nebraska fan or I will straight up eat the cost. No way I’m letting a Creighton fan sit in those seats, lol.

The next 6 games can either set the table or really hurt the resume. Have to find a way to split Creighton/K-State and Minnesota/Sparty. North Dakota and SC State come around the holiday break where it’s difficult to be locked in. If we can get out of this stretch 4-2 with the splits I mentioned, that will set us up nicely at 11-2 (1-1). The back part of the conference schedule sets up nicely. But if we lose confidence and don’t split those first Big 10 games, it could get really ugly fast (like all the other Hoiberg teams. It’s not completely implausible to go 0-6 or 1-5 in our first six conference games.

Creighton
@ Minnesota
Michigan State
@ Kansas State
North Dakota
South Carolina State
Id be ok with 3 and 3 in this stretch
4 and 2 would be really good

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back