• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Offer Jahmal Banks Portal WR (Wake Forest) Finalizing January Visit

Damn!

We get two veteran wideouts (which was MUCH needed), a mauler in Mazz, and a top 8 running back from Oregon.

Our offense now looks completely different.

Lets put a bow on this bad boy and grab some LB depth and call it a day.

What an offseason. Makes all those other offseason championship look like child's play.

Kool-Aid Stock price up 94% since opening bell.

Last edited:
Damn!

We get two veteran wideouts (which was MUCH needed), a mauler in Mazz, and a top 8 running back from Oregon.

What an offseason. Makes all those other offseason championship look like child's play.

Kook-Aid Stock price up 94% since opening bell.

This has been a truly remarkable high school and portal class. I must admit that in my wildest dreams I never could have imagined such success after multiple seasons of losing. Just think what HCMR can do coming off of successive wining seasons.

Damn!

Kook-Aid Stock price up 94% since opening bell.
……….and a 5 star QB.

This has been a truly remarkable high school and portal class. I must admit that in my wildest dreams I never could have imagined such success after multiple seasons of losing. Just think what HCMR can do coming off of successive wining seasons.
He’s doing what he is paid to do and what he is supposed to do. There’s no complaining going on about how difficult it is to recruit. Just a hard working guy who has a plan and is “all in” on making it work. Grinder. The competition won’t outwork him and they won’t be more bought in and connected to the program that they work for. This is what real leadership looks like.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back