• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Offer Jahmal Banks Portal WR (Wake Forest) Finalizing January Visit

I heard on 1620 yesterday that the earliest he was announcing was mid week, but said he would make a decision by the end of the week. So good news could be coming soon. I think Banks is a bigger get than Neyor since he seems to be healthy for sure.
One can create separation, Neyor, and Banks can use his body extremely well, and has very good hands.
Two different wrs, similar body types, and I'm assuming they worked out Neyor some.

I heard on 1620 yesterday that the earliest he was announcing was mid week, but said he would make a decision by the end of the week. So good news could be coming soon. I think Banks is a bigger get than Neyor since he seems to be healthy for sure.
The good news is they are both healthy.

This article was from this past August. By all accounts, he was 100% and competing to play all camp.

Last edited:

Read an article that speculated he is waiting to see what may happen with Harbaugh before deciding. It could be several days then I imagine.

The good news is they are both healthy.

This article was from this past August. By all accounts, he was 100% and competing to play all camp.

I know this was probably posted, but what was his stats for Texas this past year? This article was in August. I'm not sure where I got the idea that he was injured this past season? I don't follow things as closely as a lot of you do. My concern has been that Nebraska has had so many transfers who had injuries at prior stops and these injuries always seemed to linger. Thus, my comment on Banks because we know he is healthy for sure based on his 2023 stats with Wake.

I know this was probably posted, but what was his stats for Texas this past year? This article was in August. I'm not sure where I got the idea that he was injured this past season? I don't follow things as closely as a lot of you do. My concern has been that Nebraska has had so many transfers who had injuries at prior stops and these injuries always seemed to linger. Thus, my comment on Banks because we know he is healthy for sure based on his 2023 stats with Wake.
He had one catch in the first game and that was it. He was beaten out by a plethora of top rated guys. Something Texas has lot of, as you know. It wasn't the injury that prevented him from playing. It was the high 4* and 5* guys that took starter reps from him. The kid is healthy and has been for more than 6 months. He will be ready to go come August barring any future injury.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back