• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Offer Jahmal Banks Portal WR (Wake Forest) Finalizing January Visit

Eating pig back in iowa?
Anyone not seeing much of this transpiring just wasn't participating
Don’t worry, he’ll be back to tell us how we overpaid in NIL with money we don’t have and that we’re using the portal to cover HS recruiting failure. Then he’ll tell us how unsustainable this approach is by referencing Michigan State from 2021 to now.

Man I hope so. I'm real tired of receiver failing to get separation, or being wide open and having a qb who can't find them.

Improving our passing game is going make our running game soooo much better
The way I see it, under DR, he's going to find the hot right away with a secondary receiver in mind. I think he can process that quickly, mainly because of his arm.
He will still miss guys at this stage, but its way early. But even placement and timing is already improved out the gate.

Damn!

We get two veteran wideouts (which was MUCH needed), a mauler in Mazz, and a top 8 running back from Oregon.

Our offense now looks completely different.

Lets put a bow on this bad boy and grab some LB depth and call it a day.

What an offseason. Makes all those other offseason championship look like child's play.

Kool-Aid Stock price up 94% since opening bell.
Maybe, but my hope is that DR is still in Aeryn Hampton's ear, especially now that NS is retiring.

Yes please! But if not, I'm good. This has been a great offseason. Now we have to keep people healthy.
And see actual positive results in actual football games. :Lol:

Lots of hard work to do to take a couple true freshman QB's and a sometimes inconsistent O-line and get them all moving the ball in the right direction. Hopefully, these WR and RB additions will take some pressure off the QB's.

At least we know MR will be putting the effort in. That provides a little bit of comfort.

Man I hope so. I'm real tired of receiver failing to get separation, or being wide open and having a qb who can't find them.

Improving our passing game is going make our running game soooo much better
Yep. If we can force the opposing safeties to play 15 yds off the ball, it opens up lots of room for the running game to be more successful. Last year we saw opposing safeties play 7-10 yds deep at most, which played havoc with our run game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back