• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers could have a RB commit as soon as this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does David Williams fit in? Visit on 9/1.

I think Delton Williams would be a target at safety for Nebraska. He is being recruited by most everyone as an "athlete". He can definitely play RB and succeed in college, but I like his potential as a SS or a Will LB as well. With the LB class the Huskers have and their huge need at safety, IMO Delton Williams is in the plans at safety for Nebraska.

Yup....not looking at him as a RB....DB and as you said a very good talent...

Also he postponed his visit for the USM game....hopeful to reschedule for another game this year...

I think Delton Williams would be a target at safety for Nebraska. He is being recruited by most everyone as an "athlete". He can definitely play RB and succeed in college, but I like his potential as a SS or a Will LB as well. With the LB class the Huskers have and their huge need at safety, IMO Delton Williams is in the plans at safety for Nebraska.

Yup....not looking at him as a RB....DB and as you said a very good talent...

Also he postponed his visit for the USM game....hopeful to reschedule for another game this year...

You guys do realize he was talking about David Williams the 4* running back out of Philly who is considering NU and is trying to visit. Yes there is Delton Williams, but that is not who he was referring to!

Very possible. I think we should take two, but we shall see! Cant go wrong with any of the three mentioned in my mind!

Jordan Burroughs Olympic gold medal effect?

I really have no idea how there is enough time in the day for these coaches to prepare for Southern Miss, hold meetings, have a practice, and find guys we have heard nothing about up to this point. Major props to the staff for even getting him to visit.

This guy AND Newby would be unreal...

I wonder if the combination of the Pitt loss today and the kid who visited us and is committed to Pitt will give us a recruit?

Last edited:
It has to help our RB recruiting when they see we played 4 different tail backs! Before Rex was hurt we were already putting other guys in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back