• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers could have a RB commit as soon as this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would be quite a RB duo...:)

Dirty recruiting ;) Seriously though, I have always been a proponent of Nebraska taking two RBs in this class, and if they could get Corey Clement and Terrell Newby, two legit 4* talents, they will have one of the best backfield hauls in the country especially if you include Stanton in that trio.

If Jammal Lord was available, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Just play him at safety, WR or RB. Dude was as tough as any player we've had, just mis-cast as a QB.

Agree 100% with that assessment about Jamal. Good athlete and tough as nails. Just in the wrong position. And yes, this Clement kid has some gitty up and shake and bake.

Where does David Williams fit in? Visit on 9/1.

David Williams is still very much in it. With Newby, Williams, and Clement all considering NU we are in very good company at the moment. All 3 are very good 4* running backs! As N2FL and FLAS stated NU will more than likely take 2 this class! I would take any of them! I think our chances with Clement and Newby are the best. We shall see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back