• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS BASEBALL THREAD: HUSKERS host BUCKEYES - Game 1 of 3 - 4-4/14 - 6:35 pm

Probably, but with the seasonal aspect of my job, and two little (soon to be 6 and 9) kids, my priorities are a little different (Black Hills, KC, close vaca's, or Disneyland where I have relatives that live in LaLa land).

Yeh, that is why I am always "forced" to got to Oahu! Oh, the injustice of it all!! ;)

I love Disneyland. I have been there about 15 times in my life. The 1st time was in, I believe, l956. I was stationed near Long Beach, and the Navy sent us by bus for free entry. All we had to do was wear our Whites. It was far from complete, then, but it made me want to go there as often as I could. I was single then, but I have taken my children and my grand children there over the years. I still want to go, again!! The last time we went, it was just mama and me!!! Guess what? We missed having the kids!!! :lol:

The Black Hills are always awesome; it is a nice place to stop, every time, coming back from Nebraska.

Have a great evening......and thanks to our Huskers for not giving in to the "suckeyes", as someone calls them!! ;)

HUSKER POWER!!

Last edited:

Back from the game; that was fun. Had my Polar Tecs on . Crowd was small but enthusiastic. Always great to beat the Buckeyes. Will be back out there in about 16 hours!

Securing a series win either Saturday or Sunday would big. OSU is a solid RPI team and it would go a long way towards the post season. We have got to start putting the pedal down now. The young dudes on the mound are starting to come along, slowly but surely, time to make a run.

Beautiful day today for Baseball... clear, cool, light wind (atm anyway, it's Nebraska.. Things can change at any moment!). Lets take the series TODAY Huskers! On the way to a complete sweep!

Beautiful day today for Baseball... clear, cool, light wind (atm anyway, it's Nebraska.. Things can change at any moment!). Lets take the series TODAY Huskers! On the way to a complete sweep!

Kind of surprising the wind isn't blowing more at the ballpark. Currently 20MPH at the airport. Computer models suggest a fairly windy day throughout Lincoln. But at least the temperatures will be in the 60s. Not bad!

Kind of surprising the wind isn't blowing more at the ballpark. Currently 20MPH at the airport. Computer models suggest a fairly windy day throughout Lincoln. But at least the temperatures will be in the 60s. Not bad!

ok.. ok... OK! There's SOME wind! :)

tornado_and_lighting.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back