• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS BASEBALL THREAD: HUSKERS host BUCKEYES - Game 1 of 3 - 4-4/14 - 6:35 pm

For sure. You won't catch me anywhere near Austin,TX for a long time. Won't say I will never be there, just not for quite awhile. No offense HWM, just no desire to go to the Lone Star State for awhile.

You're missing out on a great city (regardless of the burnt orange crap). :)

Momma always told me to share;). And in this case, sharing turned out to be "lucky". However, having the same problem for every game could be a bit challenging.

For sure. You won't catch me anywhere near Austin,TX for a long time. Won't say I will never be there, just not for quite awhile. No offense HWM, just no desire to go to the Lone Star State for awhile.

And, if you're lucky, Willie will be in town. :)

Never been to Austin, but would enjoy the music, for sure :)

Probably, but with the seasonal aspect of my job, and two little (soon to be 6 and 9) kids, my priorities are a little different (Black Hills, KC, close vaca's, or Disneyland where I have relatives that live in LaLa land).

Bosio was throw out, because he saw the pitch go into the dirt. He had no idea, it was snagged by
Tanner, and he was dead in the water at 2nd.

Bosio is too slow to do what he did :)

Well, a happy ending for Husker fans. :) Will "see" you all tomorrow. It was a tortuous game, but
it came out very rewarding. We, who hang in there, are well rewarded this evening.

HUSKER POWER!!

Last edited:

Complete game for DeLeon. He also had 4 games this season where he went 8 innings!

Chris is a work horse!!

:bow: Congrats, Chris!!! :cheers:

Boys and Girls, this was a "relieving" game, but I must "go". I don't know if I will be here tomorrow or not. Until the next time GO Huskers.

Probably, but with the seasonal aspect of my job, and two little (soon to be 6 and 9) kids, my priorities are a little different (Black Hills, KC, close vaca's, or Disneyland where I have relatives that live in LaLa land).

Indeed. Kids change everything! :) Fortunately for me (for better or worse), I'm single and wild. :happyrun:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back