• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

The HMTSSG is for our own edification and amusement. It wouldn't be right to charge for this service. Also, we are not barbarians looking to generate more trauma. The only fatalities we risk is if the two combatants bore us to death.

TD: Should we set up a meeting for the Argentinian Husker fans? They looked very traumatized after the their soccer team lost today. Don't tell my wife but I sort of feel for some of the ladies I saw on T.V.

TD: Should we set up a meeting for the Argentinian Husker fans? They looked very traumatized after the their soccer team lost today. Don't tell my wife but I sort of feel for some of the ladies I saw on T.V.

A trip where we could demonstate our mission of compassion to those forlorn females would be a great humanitarian gesture.

A trip where we could demonstate our mission of compassion to those forlorn females would be a great humanitarian gesture.
:thumbsup:

We better plan better for the 2018 World Cup! Looks like the Brazilians and Germans get the spoils this go around.

Darwin said it best. You will have to adapt to survive. Perhaps if you evolve into a turtle, the world may seem to be a safer place.

When will the new meeting hall be ready for the first meeting of the HTSSG?

The government funding has hit a snag as we are trying to fund it as mental health services under Obamacare. As of now, they are offering an old VW bus converted hippie van as a mobile meeting facility.

10455064_734337863275925_1652106386146622310_n.jpg

First HTSSG trauma van hits the road as the season is less than three weeks away.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back