• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

I wonder how I will feel if the US Soccer team takes one from Belgium? It may be too much trauma for me to withstand.

Last edited:
I wonder how I will feel if the US Soccer team takes one from Belgium? It may be too much trauma for me to withstand.

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

Last edited:

The USA lost today. It's all I can take just to make it through the rest of the night.

Might have to call for an emergency meeting of the HTSSG.

The USA lost today. It's all I can take just to make it through the rest of the night.

Might have to call for an emergency meeting of the HTSSG.

Buck up Buttercup! ! It's a stupid round ball without two points and that my friend is the point.

Last edited:

Good point! At least I'm not hooked on golfing.

"I guess there is nothing that will get your mind off everything like golf. I have never been depressed enough to take up the game, but they say you get so sore at yourself you forget to hate your enemies."
Will Rogers

FYI: There will not be a meeting of the HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group until further notice. The earliest meeting date might be after the first football game of the season, unless something comes up during fall camp which requires a meeting of the weak minded.

The season may well be a welcome relief after an off-season of the BoLeaver-BoLiever monkey poop throwing exercise.

The season may well be a welcome relief after an off-season of the BoLeaver-BoLiever monkey poop throwing exercise.

Looks like he "BeLeaver-BoLiever" folks need some trauma support? I'll leave that up to TD to contact them to set up a limited meeting with the date and time to be at his discretion .

Looks like he "BeLeaver-BoLiever" folks need some trauma support? I'll leave that up to TD to contact them to set up a limited meeting with the date and time to be at his discretion .

Actually, I thought we would start with a cage match between SoCalRed and Golden Husker and choose up sides from there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back