• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

I killed a perfectly good chunk of beef tonight. It's really bothering me. The affect of this act on my life is so profound.

I wonder what ThotDoc would say to me about it.

I killed a perfectly good chunk of beef tonight. It's really bothering me. The affect of this act on my life is so profound.

I wonder what ThotDoc would say to me about it.

Killing beef chunks should have an effect....not an affect.

Will a lobotomy cure my problem?

As the saying goes, "it is far better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Even though alcohol diminishes activity in the dorsal lateral prefrontal cortex, it is not nearly as messy as an ice pick up the eye socket through the parapharyngeal space in order to scramble the frontal lobe.

Last edited:

As the saying goes, "it is far better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Even though alcohol diminishes activity in the dorsal lateral prefrontal cortex, it is not nearly as messy as an ice pick up the eye socket through the parapharyngeal space in order to scramble the frontal lobe.

:wow: Is this all just a complicated way to say that drinking may be better for for my health? If so, I'm hitting the tailgates hard this next season.

There are a few posters on the Recruiting Thread who need to visit the HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group. How can their family or friends get them admitted without their full consent?

There are a few posters on the Recruiting Thread who need to visit the HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group. How can their family or friends get them admitted without their full consent?

Its hard to do a checkup from the neck up when you are buried from the neck up in your other end.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back