• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

Well, it only took me two months to notice this thread. Talk about arriving at the party fashionably late.

A new service starting today. ThotDoc will be by periodically to answer your questions and concerns and provide a plan. All posts will be treated with the utmost confidence by the staff and members of HuskerMax.

Just to show you all will be fine I will go first.

Question: Why are there so many factions on Huskermax and why can't they get along?

Life is not all unicorns and rainbows. Get over it. Without conflict we wouldn't have wars and wars help to stimulate the economy.

Great thread. Wonder where the idea for it came from?

Question: I'm left handed. Why does that inhibit my understanding of some posters and the threads they start?

As long as you stay in the right side of your brain, you will be confused. Get into the left side of your brain and you won't care.

Each of the voices in my head want to have their own Husker Max account. Should I be concerned?

Others tried it this season and they just seemed crazy.

Only when you run out of $20 bills. The real concern is if one of the voices gets suicidal...then you would have a hostage situation.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back