• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker DC Erik Chinander signs extension, earns raise to $850,000 for 2022

Oh there’s no dreams of grandeur. The program and fans are well past that and closer to acceptance.
And that’s a good thing. Hopefully, this means they understand that sometimes the dream of a quick fix is a mirage.

We will get back to winning whether with this staff or another. But it hasn’t been easy and isn’t going to suddenly get easier. But the struggle will pay off.

Oh, and congrats to the basketball team for breaking their B1G win barrier.

And that’s a good thing. Hopefully, this means they understand that sometimes the dream of a quick fix is a mirage.

We will get back to winning whether with this staff or another. But it hasn’t been easy and isn’t going to suddenly get easier. But the struggle will pay off.

Oh, and congrats to the basketball team for breaking their B1G win barrier.
It’s not easy now because we expect failing. It’s getting tougher and tougher because we have accepted it for years. We have failed into 3win seasons and that is what we have fans accepting.

What is really strange is the people that act really excited thinking we can get to .500
who wouldn't be excited about a bowl game after the long drought... I remember making fun of my brother who is a IA fan.. he used to be like that.. excited for a decent record and a bowl game..

I'm not sure anyone would be excited at 6-6, other than it would at least be better than 3-9.

Majority of NU fans will be dancing in the streets with a .500 record next year.

YARN | All right, we're going bowling. | Bob's Burgers (2011) - S09E19 Long  Time Listener, First Time Bob | Video gifs by quotes | a6184049 | 紗

Bill Murray Movie GIFs | POPSUGAR Entertainment

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back