• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How good are these Huskers?

Michigan and Indiana the quality right now…

At least to me. Iowa has a nice record but their opposition has been very weak to date.

Maryland playing well.

This weekend at Michigan is HUGE!
Thee entire BIG is bad, but you all told me their RPI didn’t matter 6 weeks ago. I believe I mentioned several times that it did matter, because how are you going to move up playing bad teams? Turn out, these Huskers just aren’t any good.

@Husker In Oklahoma

Give it a rest my friend…

You seem happy the kid’s are in a slump.

Honestly….OK to question and disagree but not OK to gloat over the team having problems. Suggest things that could be done differently, discuss solutions. You know, that little thing called mannerly discourse is great….why we are here.

Your latest post in this thread does none of that.

This is a FAN site.

I am a Husker Fan….

Really starting to question your motivation and if you are a true Husker fan.

Everyone can see that the boys are having real problems right now. Why gloat on it? To prove a point? That you are so much smarter?

Not impressed…at all. And I no longer care for your “discourse”….

Blocked

And you are totally welcome to do the same to me.

@Husker In Oklahoma

Give it a rest my friend…

You seem happy the kid’s are in a slump.

Honestly….OK to question and disagree but not OK to gloat over the team having problems. Suggest things that could be done differently, discuss solutions. You know, that little thing called mannerly discourse is great….why we are here.

Your latest post in this thread does none of that.

This is a FAN site.

I am a Husker Fan….

Really starting to question your motivation and if you are a true Husker fan.

Everyone can see that the boys are having real problems right now. Why gloat on it? To prove a point? That you are so much smarter?

Not impressed…at all. And I no longer care for your “discourse”….

Blocked

And you are totally welcome to do the same to me.

It was a discussion until several pages of argumentative objections to any other way of think that turned into 1way
throwing competition thst you pleaded not to be apart of yet here you are, calling out the other side of it… week as hell. Admit it @Husker In Oklahoma was spot on in his assessment early on thst this team was smoke and mirrors and and had no room for error(s)

You know, that little thing called mannerly discourse is great….why we are here.

Who’s mannerly?

You do realize don’t you that RPI and strength of schedule means absolutely nothing this time of year.

is not only hilarious, it's straight ignorant but expected on this forum as of late.

Their schedule > your crap posting.

You answered your own (stupid) question with the first 4 words of your post, "Really tough to answer.". So no, you didn't ask a question as your pea sized brain already had an answer.

People like you are too easy. The only nonsense is coming from your fingers, on what use to be a great forum.

What a bunch of garbage.

What's the point of constantly crapping all over everything? It gets old. It's actually OK to not say anything if you don't have anything constructive to say.

Seems to me it was just an excuse to crap in yet another thread.

So let’s all just back up.

You don’t know how good the Huskers are. I would venture to say…at this point…no one really does

Kendall Rogers, who covers college baseball for his living, disagrees with you. Fact.

Your opinion is not only in the minority, it's straight garbage. Fact.

Your meltdown ITT is glorious. Fact.

How can you judge “strength of schedule” at this point in the year?

Those are the facts, that your pea sized brain can't understand

You're absolutely clueless

I attack those who don't know WTH they're talking about. And that's you!

@70county

You have lost me…please explain.

I see all of my quotes….

And I stay behind them completely.

Please point out to me where my manners went astray?

I was politely disagreeing and using what I felt were facts.

Can you correct those facts I used or point out my errors? RPI and strength of schedule at the beginning or early in the year ARE just speculation based on historical data. Not viable, reliable data….because every year there are drastic changes by the end of the year.

I made no attacks…called no one names.

I also would never gloat over a Husker team’s predicament which I find particularly distasteful.

@johnrr6

I’m not gloating. It sucks. I posted that because of the responses I received. I was right on the money. Even have a child in the room, so the response was warranted.

It was a discussion until several pages of argumentative objections to any other way of think that turned into 1way

throwing competition thst you pleaded not to be apart of yet here you are, calling out the other side of it… week as hell. Admit it @Husker In Oklahoma was spot on in his assessment early on thst this team was smoke and mirrors and and had no room for error(s)

Who’s mannerly?
Ok. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
^so is it not better to have an RPI higher than 40, at all times, rather than well into the 100’s, while trying to make that number rise later in the year against not very good teams? Correct me if I’m wrong here, but if you have an RPI of 130 in March, how do you make that rise with the terrible schedule? Seems pretty obvious to me.

throwing competition thst you pleaded not to be apart of yet here you are, calling out the other side of it… week as hell. Admit it @Husker In Oklahoma was spot on in his assessment early on thst this team was smoke and mirrors and and had no room for error(s

Dafuq you talking about. SOS & RPI, in MARCH, are irrelevant. Same in April. There's nothing to judge against. You're no different than him by not understanding it.

"weak scheduling"

San Diego, projected to win their conference and NCAA berth with a top 50 RPI. Nowhere close.

South Alabama, projected middle of the pack and a 50-75 RPI. Currently 113ish RPI.

7 controlled games right there. Big, big, big difference with RPI and SOS.

And there's more. Ya, "weak scheduling". DERP!

Not an ounce different, douche.

Let's see how cries to the moderators this time.

He did not cry for the record

Your posting in this thread did you in

This post gets you a thread ban and a vacation for a personal attack

RR

"weak scheduling"

San Diego, projected to win their conference and NCAA berth with a top 50 RPI. Nowhere close.

South Alabama, projected middle of the pack and a 50-75 RPI. Currently 113ish RPI.

7 controlled games right there. Big, big, big difference with RPI and SOS.

And there's more. Ya, "weak scheduling". DERP!

You need to link this

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back