• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coach

Disagree. This isn't the military and nearly none of the kids of this generation share that kind of mindset in relation to grooming habits. They just don't care. We could go on for hours discussing the social implications of this, but it's a non starter for me.

Dipping, sure, I get it. I dipped for over thirty years and it is a mother. I miss it every single day. I can say I was no less a leader when I dipped than I am now. I think if he was getting DUI's it would be a better comparison to the abuse issues on the team, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Would you be ok with Frost smoking when he’s not at a presser or at work? Both dipping and smoking are legal, but I agree with posters who think it’s not aligned with the culture Frost is trying to build. He is asking guys to be on time, make smart choices, be model students... I’m more worried that he gets this train rolling then is forced to retire due to throat cancer treatment.

While we're harping on hair...

:Sarcastic:
AEOTLXSSHCBGFKQ.20190411185026.JPG
DXRJDCGXDTUHIWW.20190704150305.JPG
RGAGFBGPMHCETKB.20190411185026.JPG

A service organization and a football team aren't the same thing, IMO.

If we're so worried about what he dresses like, how frequently he shaves, etc., we're worried about the wrong freaking thing.

I don’t know that anyone is worried about it. But if we are going to fuss about attention to detail, then i think little things like that send the wrong message.

If we are harping on hoodies in pressers...

Last edited:
I don’t know that anyone is worried about it. But if we are going to fuss about attention to detail, then i think little things like that send the wrong message.

I'm not fussing about attention to detail off the field. History is full of successful coaches who weren't spit polished.

Would you be ok with Frost smoking when he’s not at a presser or at work? Both dipping and smoking are legal, but I agree with posters who think it’s not aligned with the culture Frost is trying to build. He is asking guys to be on time, make smart choices, be model students... I’m more worried that he gets this train rolling then is forced to retire due to throat cancer treatment.

I'm not sure what to do with this....but no, I don't care if Frost smokes.

Don't know how old you are, but coaches used to smoke on the sidelines in the late '70's and early '80's.

R4RF2VDUTAZNFBATRTD6YWG7QE.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190909121944-bill-belichick-nfl-new-england-patriots-opener-2019.jpg

Shameful. Next thing you know these awful coaches will be coaching the game form the sideline and favoring one side of the ball over the other in doing so, or, god forbid, be mean to the press.

Do you do anything that is bad for you?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back