• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coach

Hawken was like dessert. It was the most mild and what got me hooked. Took 25 years to drop that habit. I still have pictures on the 2nd day after I quit. I was so white I looked like a corpse.
:Lol: That's funny. It was like dessert. It's why the ag boys I hung with wouldn't chew it.

A service organization and a football team aren't the same thing, IMO.

If we're so worried about what he dresses like, how frequently he shaves, etc., we're worried about the wrong freaking thing.
to him they are exactly the same

So it’s all about you and what you want to hell with everyone else.
Sure, why not. However, and it's not really my place to say, but, a business such as a restaurant could have both a totally non-smoking location, and a smoking allowed location, lobby it, I don't care. I truly, with out shame, enjoy eating my meals with out tobacco smoke of any kind, tainting my grub.

Yes, a football coach who is the name and face of a $444M operation. An operation that depends on a supply chain of 18 year old men each year to drive a successful operation. The majority of those 18 year old men have one or more parents/guardians that want to see them succeed in life.

I will continue to support our head coach whether he wants to sip whiskey, chew, smoke, fart, belch, pick his nose, flip us off, or scratch himself at the podium. That doesn't mean I should be required to change my standards or opinion on what constitutes professionalism. Just saying....
Value of Nebraska Football

This....LOL!

I agree!

“And when I say they were sick, they were coming out both sides”. How dare our coach talk like that on cable television! Fire Frost!

:Sarcastic:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back